This past season, our hotel operated under some unfavorable and trialsome circumstances. Likewise the tourism industry, we faced the unprecedented impact of the coronavirus pandemic, however, we managed to provide you a safe and memorable stay at beautiful Santorini.
We want to reassure you once again that we take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and that we will continue implementing additional hygiene procedures to ensure the health and safety of our guests as well as our own team.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and staff remain our highest priority. We have been closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Greek Ministry of Health, and the Greek Ministry of Tourism, as well as the Greek government’s guidelines regarding the protection from the covid-19.
On a daily basis, our management and staff are working hard to ensure that our hotel meets the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. We follow all the rules and we are in compliance with the official hygiene & safety protocols issued by the Greek Authorities.
Please take a few moments and read carefully the below measures and instructions:
1. Health inspection certificates
Safety protocols are in place. Our hotel is certified & follows the Government’s guidelines.
2. Cleaning Protocols & Products / Housekeeping
We use cleaning products and hygiene protocols of the highest international standards.
- Use of disinfecting products and health protocols to clean rooms, with a particular focus on high-touch items.
- Decorative fabrics, hotel folders and similar stuff have been removed from our rooms for safety reasons.
- Room cleaning service will be provided upon request, as well as the change of linen and towels, according to safety protocols, in order to eliminate contact as much as possible, for your and your company’s safety. We advise our guests to inform us how often or when they wish us to arrange their room cleaned.
- Safety and sanitizing equipment can be found in every room.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in the hotel’s public spaces such as the front desk, door handles, lobby and reception, public bathrooms and room keys, to name a few.
- Our textiles and towels are washed over 70o and treated according to safety protocols.
- Hand disinfectants can be found in all common areas.
- Redesign of common areas – furniture has been moved, in line with new legislation, to help guests maintain social distance.
We are following the strictest purification and sanitizing standards for ventilation and air-conditioning systems and for purifying water and pool.
Sun loungers – We provide fresh towels washed under the appropriate temperatures, in order to be used from each guest covering all the surface of the sun lounger. After the usage, the sun lounger is disinfected.
Swimming – Our personnel inform about the number of the swimmers who will be able to swim on the same time.
3. Check-in & Check-out Policy
According to the new regulations, the check-in time is altered to 15:00 pm and the check-out to 11:00 am, so each room will be cleaned, disinfected and aired properly.
4. Social Distancing Rules
We inform and encourage all our guests to keep the appropriate social distancing rules indoors and outdoors of our premises.
Contactless check-out processes are available.
Contactless payment options are encouraged & available.
5. Cooperative Doctor
Our property cooperates with a Doctor (well trained and certificated also for COVID-19 cases), who is responsible for any possible case of our in house guests 24/7.
6. Record of staff members and guests
For the purpose of public health protection, we keep a record of staff members and all guests staying at the Hotel including their name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail), to enable contact tracing of any close contacts of COVID-19 cases, which may be subsequently identified. The hotel, also, records and updates an event log book COVID-19 (reception — desk).
All guests and staff are informed that these records are kept for the protection of public health, with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) and national law 4624/2019.
Please note that these measures are subject to change and this page will be updated accordingly.